As you all remember I got this new computer with Vista on it.  Well, it
always does these crazy things, like reading a pdf half the time it wont
display it, and/or I get error messages all the time.  Just things like
that.  Not to mention, half the crap I need to run will not run under
vista.  I was able to finally get the EPC to run under vista, but the
WIS will not run.  So I have to install it on a XP computer.  Thinking
about either custom building me another computer and installing XP,
upgrading my old computer and ininstall everything, or just get a bigger
hard drive, then put it in the old computer and ininstall.  Or, may just
wipe the 80 gig drive that was in the old computer and reinstall, then
let the wife have this new computer.  Anyway, my vent for the day
--
Kaleb C. Striplin/Claremore, OK
  94 E420, 92 300SD, 92 300E 4Matic, 91 300D, 89 560SEL,