"6cylbosch fuel injectionlow miles32490km great motor 256hp stick shift car
is running good air suspension needs total restoration or for parts new
tireslot of great partsinterior rough but all there had car from 1987 resent
windshield"
 [sic] Why does he resent the windshield? Wht did it ever do to him??