After much welding, hammering, grinding and all. The second rear jack point is
complete. This one took more metal but I did manage to retain one of the
factory drains that I had to lose on the other side.
Lessons learned:
Start from the top and work down.
Make sure the top piece goes down around the curve, use a flat piece on the
bottom.
Don't touch hot metal without gloves on...

Its in paint right now, in an hour or so I'll hit it with the undercoating. I
put a picture of the first side and a before on this one on my blog.
http://curtsotherblog.blogspot.com/

-Curt