My wife and I got a ride in one of these last Thursday - this is
REALLY flying!!!  Cruising around at 500 ft. and 60-70mph,waving at
those on the ground who looked up, and taking lots of photos. A breezy
has to be one of the great aerial photo platforms. Got a photo of Garh
Brook's entryway from it.

http://www.airspacemag.com/flight-today/breezy.html
http://breezybuilders.tripod.com/id3.html

I'd love a ride in a DC3!