Again, what exactly qualifies this guy to be president?  Would you hire
him to be CEO of General Motors, Continental Airlines, Exxon Mobil, IBM,
Microsoft, all these comparatively small operations?

None of my Dem friends can give me a clear answer, and they are mostly
pretty smart people, many of them PhDs.  The closest one came to an
answer was that he is the "anti-Bush," which says more about why people
would vote for him but not why they believe him to have the necessary
qualifications.  My BIL said "he has good ideas" like that distinguishes
him much from 30 million other half-smart people.

I'm still trying to figure it out.

--R