What stinks to high heaven is two dead chickens that have been
sitting in a rubbermaid garbage can for four days in the heat while
you were away on vacation.  Seems that the neighbor who hates my
girls decided to help them out of the coop while we were gone.  Two
of the girls were then found "pinin' for the fjords" and delivered
into said receptacle.  I found out yesterday that they were no longer
of this mortal coil.  Had to move them to less stenchful location for
garbage pick up in a week.

clay