>We are dealing with a sect that is determined to kill or convert us
>by any means.  That includes infiltration, and using our own systems
>to kill and maim.

Like the Crusades?

>It is no accident
>that the numbers of moslem immigrants has skyrocketed in the past 10
>or 12 year.

Just for the purpose of entertaining your ridiculous statistic, perhaps it's
because Islam is the world's largest religion per capita? In actuality, the
CIA fact book states that as of 2007, Muslims only make up an estimated 0.6%
of the US population.

>Whether Obama is a terrorist or not, it is very clear he will be far
>more friendly to terrorists than most Americans are.

I think you meant to say Muslims there, but because you fit the White House
description of a typical good, patriotic American citizen all Muslims are
terrorists.

>Obama's rapid, vacuous rise
>indicate there are forces beyond the normal behind him.  Who is to
>say it is not the force of wa ha bi?

Who's to say it's not the force of the American people... you know, those
who actually remember the Constitution, or the Geneva Convention, etc.?