Manfred

Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 11:58:56 -0500
From: "Harry Watkins" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I keep getting air at the middle injector nut during bleeding.  The two
outside injectors bled the air and only fuel comes out.

This is a 3-cyl Mitsubishi and here is what I have tried.  Replaced the
delivery valve o-rings twice, once from my Harbor Freight box of
  o-rings,
then I ordered and installed the OEM o-rings.

I crack open the middle nut with the engine warm and running and the
  bubbles
never stop.

I did a hand pressure blue dye test on the fit between the fuel line
  and
delivery valve and got a solid transfer.

I placed the in-put fuel hose in a clear jug and ran the supply pump
  looking
for bubbles and got none.  It also passed the supply test of at least 8
  oz
in 15 seconds, which includes going through the pump filter and the
  main
screw-on filter.

I'm not sure if this is a clue or not, but I get very little return
fuel.  At idle I saw none, but I had left the line off during a test
  drive
and it wet that area by the time I got back.

I have ordered delivery valve springs and copper seals for my next try.

Does anyone have suggestion on how a steady supply of air could get in?

Thanks
Harry