-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Kaleb C. Striplin
Sent: Wednesday, July 23, 2008 1:55 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] the SL

Well the guy is in Germany too.  Assuming he buys it, he is wanting to
to a bank wire transfer.  Assume I would have to give him my account
number.  Not sure how safe that is.  Anybody BTDT?

--
Kaleb C. Striplin/Claremore, OK
  94 E420, 92 300SD, 92 300E 4Matic, 91 300D, 89 560SEL,