"ernest breakfield" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

> an in typical fashion, the press manages to once again confuse using
> Waste Vegetable oil as fuel with using BioDiesel,... now we don't know
> for sure which they're really talking about!

I think many people coming out of journalism schools are not qualified
to be reporters.  Like many others in this generation they think that
"research" amounts to looking at the first page of results on a google
search, or looking at what Wikipedia says.  I've also noticed that the
quality of the writing (thinking mostly of our local paper) in most news
reports has really declined over the past 10 - 20 years.

Allan
--
1983 300D