Rich Thomas wrote:
> It's called moral equivalence (or relativism).  That view of life
> ignores moral imperatives and generally says, well if that guy does it
> my guy doesn't do it as bad so therefor my guy is good.

This morning I realized something about the press treatment of The Obomanation.
They worship him like they did John F. Kennedy, the last true mobster to infest
the White House. I haven't seen them fawn over a candidate like this since
Robert Mugabe ran for Prime Minister of Zimbabwe in 1980 (and we know how well
the USA press picked that one). http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Mugabe

Mitch.