All I can say is I will never buy a new car again.  It will be a while before
I'm ready for another vehicle, but when I do, it will be a 1-2 year old dealer
resale.  I've decided I'm never going to take the depreciation hit that one
takes on a new car.

The wife will want something different in another year or two, and that will
probably be a Nissan Murano.  By then the 1-2 year old models will be the ones
with traction control and the nicer interiors they recently came out with.

Dan