Normally you would harvest & peel anaheims when they are green. Oh,
well, have a taste and use your mouth-imagination to figure what they
would go well with when red.

Roasted green chiles, in the proud New Mexico tradition, go well with
anything except perhaps pancakes or ice cream.

Scramble 'em in your eggs. Throw 'em in your hash browns. Put them in
your beef stew. Top your chicos & beans with them. Stuff them with
cheese, dip them in batter and fry them. Put them in your corn chowder.
use them as a hamburger topping. Wizz them up in a blender with milk and
sour cream and use them as an enchilada sauce.

The list is endless.

Lee

--

Lee

If you would be unloved and forgotten, be reasonable. - Kurt Vonnegut