TE wrote: "The Republican fed notion that any Democratic candidate will raise
your taxes is absolute crap."

Did you actually read my response? I cited to Obama's website.  He WILL raise
taxes.  This is not speculation. He has said he will raise taxes on those
earning over $250,000.  It is PART OF HIS PLATFORM.  I understand what you are
saying about republicans labeling every democrat as a tax and spend liberal,
BUT, in this case, we don't have to label him that way.  He has PROMISED tax
increases.  READ HIS OFFICIAL CAMPAIGN WEBSITE.

Donald H. Snook