All,

Our 84 300SD had a new surprise yesterday:  A car alarm horn that would not
turn off.  Never even realized that it had an alarm system, much less one that
worked.  It went off when the door was opened.  We quieted it by unhooking the
ground wire to the alarm horn on the passenger side front fender.  How do we
reset the alarm, or disable it?  The car starts and runs fine, but I am
concerned that it is still soaking up battery electrons, albeit silently now.

Thanks,

Bruce