As for me, I'd like to "sidegrade" from XPMedia to XP-pro, I just need
the disc as I bought 4 legitimate product code.  I've been unabvle to
get a bootable disc.

Pete

On Tue, 19 Aug 2008 16:12:20 -0400, you wrote:

>Over 1/3 of people who buy Vista end up downgrading to XP.
>

>http://www.computerworld.com/action/article.do?command=viewArticleBasic&articleId=9112885

Regards,

Peter T. Arnold

2007 HHR, 2.4L/Auto, LT2, 20Kmi, No problems!
1987 300SDL  286 KMI  Now lives with Dave Walton, Cleveland Ohio
1995 F-250 PowerChoke  199Kmi
1954 Metropolitan Convertible, Hanger Queen
Wife has a Cruizer, 89 Kmi, as reliable as an Ice Box, the car that is!