Actually, I want it more for places like Des Moines and Minneapolis.

However, it would be nice to just get on the motorcycle and ride
newly-discovered county roads without keeping track of where I am -- then
look down and know exactly where I am. I don't like popping out on a major
road then having to stop, pull out a map, and see where I am and where I
should go next.

If I am going to buy, I want coverage locally as well as in the cities.

Plus, I've always liked toys.

--
LT Don
http://don.homelinux.net/~don/