> ... What is the best buffer to use on the cars paint? I.E. Porter Cable,
> ect. Dual action, rotary...ect...

I have plenty of experience with this and my opinion is, the Porter Cable
random orbital buffer using a foam pad will be what you need. There are pads
made
for polishing and pads made for waxing but I've found for waxing a good
supply of cloths of the proper material work well.

If your paint has been neglected then expect the first time to take a while
but the time and effort will pay off. After that, keeping it that way will be
much easier.

You can go to www.griotsgarage.com to look at the various materials but I
bought the Porter Cable kit they sell from a tool outfit in New England for
about
25% less. I am still a fan of their other products and use them all the time,
what with two garage queens to maintain compulsively.

RLE

Psssst...Have you heard the news? There's a new fashion blog,