On Tue, Sep 9, 2008 at 8:05 PM, Mitch Haley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Wilton Strickland wrote:
> >

> > http://eastnc.craigslist.org/cto/799685448.html
>
> They're cheaper in Michigan:
> http://lansing.craigslist.org/cto/822583931.html

Hey, there is one of those that's been in and out of the Indianapolis
Craigslist the last couple months as well. Can't find it there right now, so
the car lot that had it may have finally sold it, but I've looked at these
so called Mercedes replicas, and they don't really look like the `28 SSK
they are supposed to "replicate"

Makes me wonder if the "Kit Car" Manufacturer has built four or five of
these and is trying to pedal them via the Craigslist site.

EdB

--
"I'm a Night Elf Mohawk!" - Mr. T.