I just turned 270,000 on my 90 350 SDL; Head Gasket replaced around 120K (I
think...gotta check the records)
Now uses about 1qt/1.5K miles....

Like Wilton, I'm gonna keep driving it and enjoying it as long as I can.

> Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 20:00:11 -0400
> From: "Wilton Strickland" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: Re: [MBZ] S350 diesel sedan
> To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
>
> 192 kmi on my 91 350SDL; same engine as S350.  'Gonna keep driving it and
> enjoying it as long as I can.
>
> Wilton

Angelo Giaimo/Fishkill/IBM @ IBMUS
Internet: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
(845)894-4296 (tie 533); fax: 892-6235 (tie 532);
2070 Rt. 52; Hopewell Junction, N.Y. 12533