Doesn't sound like the Comcast limit of 250 GB / month would be a problem
for normal users.
BillR

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Mitch Haley
Sent: Monday, September 22, 2008 7:59 AM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Warning from Comcast

Bill R wrote:
> I share a few things with friends, but something in excess of 50,000,000 a
> month from one user??? I think the 'trim your posts' [which admittedly I
> seldom do] is needed here.

For cellular users, Sprint reserves the right to cancel you if you go over
5GB
per month, and Verizon charges a nice fat overage fee ($0.49 per MB last I
knew)
for going over 5GB. So far, I haven't received anything from Alltel (now
merged
with Verizon) about overage charges on my account. I've been holding pretty
steady at 3.5GB per month for the several months. Probably most of it from
Youtube.