From: Bill R <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: [MBZ] RE  What about you?
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], "'Mercedes Discussion List'" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Date: Sunday, September 21, 2008, 2:01 PM

I change out light bulbs when they burn out, but having so many little ones
running about they do tend to spend a lot of time on.  Other than convincing
my darling wife that she is not really hot, and the sweat running down her
back must be from a thyroid problem [so her ophthalmologist thinks, also]
there is not a whole lot more we can do.  In a few weeks the windows can be
opened and that will help a lot for a month or so --  maybe we could cut
down on the washer/dryer use by all becoming nudists.  Old chubby white guy,
cute wife, 91 YO MIL ... OUCH - my EYES ..my MIND ....  We will come up with
the money somewhere.
BillR