Temp-daughter looks at me strange when I tell her to eat veggies.  Or
fruit, or even something new in the way of food, or tell her new
things that challenge her vision of reality.  It is as if she were
confronted by a fish and it starts talking to her.

Anyway, she likes her coffee.  Talks about needing to get a
starbucks.  So we did.  The looks of talking fish were plenty as she
saw people getting iced coffee.  Severe WTF.

clay