-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Royce Engler
Sent: Friday, September 16, 2005 7:47 AM
To: Mercedes mailing list
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT Long - New Orleans

Dave said...

I've heard Texas is similar.  I recall someone saying once that it's bad
Texas ethics to switch sides, because once you're bought, you're
supposed to stay bought. ;)

The "Best Little Whorehouse in Texas" used to refer to a place called
the
Chicken Ranch outside of LaGrange (there used to be lots of others like
it
as well...), but it now refers to the State House and Senate.  We don't
do
anything halfway....we've got the BEST legislators money can buy.

Royce Engler
1985 300TD Turbo 265K