Yes, that was my impersonation of Dodd, Bama, Pelosi, reed, McLame, and on down the (payoff) line. Then there is the Prez, the cheerleader for this huge democrat party boondoggle. I'm waiting for your bumper snicker.

At 05:51 PM 10/3/2008, you wrote:
Wow, Loren, you are sounding sort of Dem Party there. Shall I drop off an
Obama/ Biden bumper sticker tomorrow?

--
LT Don
http://don.homelinux.net/~don/