Hello Hendrik

You tried to help me a little when I had a trim removal question.  Thank you.
No one else tried.  I suppose they didn't/don't know.

I think you are talking about the short piece of trim, maybe 30 cm long and 3 cm
wide, mounted where the roof meets the rest of the body behind the back door.
Has a painted center section.

If so, I have one off and one on that needs to come off.  In a week or so I'll
know how to get it off undamaged, and if that's the piece you are asking about,
I'll share with you.

I can tell you now that it is merely a matter of knowing what one is doing, and
does not require any magic or cutting.

Robert Bigham, enabler of ed_baldhead