-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Christopher McCann
Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2005 9:58 AM
To: Richard Smith; Mercedes mailing list
Subject: Re: [MBZ] ABC news item on veg oil in US diesels

I think New Zealand (becuase of their falling
population) offers lots of incentives (money, etc) for
people to move there...

Christopher

--- Richard Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> So Euan, was that on TV or was it on the Internet
> somewhere we could get to
> it? Watched a special on New Zealand the other
> night. It looks like paradise
> down there. I think I might be living in the wrong
> hemisphere!
>
> On 9/20/05, Euan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > Great to see W123s figuring so large in the ABC
> news item on alternatives
> > diesel, screened here in New Zealand last night.
> Some chap who converted
> > his
> > own Benz to run on used restaurant oil is now
> making his living from
> > fitting
> > kits to other diesels. Don't which part of the US
> he was in. But all the
> > cars shown were 300Ds, as far as I could make out.
> >
> > Euan
> > 1985 300TD 5-spd manual
> > 198K mi
> >
> > _______________________________
> >
> > Euan S Kennedy
> > Christchurch
> > New Zealand

> --
> OK Richard 1987 300D 178k with miles and miles to
> go!!!
> Midwest City, Oklahoma

Christopher McCann, Squier Park, Kansas City, Missouri
-1985 300SD, 209K miles, "Wulf"
(http://www.pictureblogger.com/My-1985-Mercedes-Benz-300SD)
-1976 240D, ManyK miles,  "AKP-Wagen" (Alternativen Kraftstoffs Prüfenlastwagen
= Alternative Fuel Test Vehicle)
-1998 Toyota Sienna CE, 100K miles, "The Van"

http://mail.yahoo.com