Dad was a flight engineer on a B-29 based on Guam and Tinian (sp?) that was
configured for recon only.  The bomb bay was loaded with cameras and there were
only two operable turrets and a tail gun.

We used to walk through the B-29 fuselage at the museum at Wright Patterson AFB
when I was a kid and get an earful about the airplane.  I wish I could do it
with him one more time.

Dan