I once spend a couple of months operating a JD 1075 combine, made in Germany and ran like crap until we figured out the aftermarket fuel filter was clogged with crap. http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff165/agrifoto/008/41.jpg this is not the one, the one I was on had a 24 foot front. BTW that picture I sent is of a cotton picker and not combine harvester, I know the difference.

Hendrik

Wonko the Sane wrote:
Hendrik --

Printed out the combine link and showed to the wife (she is a farm girl).
She burst out laughing and said, "That is what we use to pick up leaves on
the lawn."

http://www.oznet.ksu.edu/fieldday/kids/equipment/equipment.htm