From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Kaleb C. Striplin
Sent: Monday, October 20, 2008 6:11 PM
To: mercedes Mailing List
Subject: [MBZ] ADMIN, politics on the list, everyone read

OK, have been getting many complaints about the political talk on the
list.  Effective immediately, we shall return back to the old way of NO
politics on the list.  Period.  End of subject.  These sorts of
discussions are alive and well, and welcome on banned.  If you want to
talk about how much you hate Obamo, go there.  I will allow a little
time to get the word out for the subject to end, and if it doesnt very
quickly, the list will have to go on lockdown sad to say.
--
Kaleb C. Striplin/Claremore, OK
  92 300SD, 92 300E 4Matic, 91 300D, 91 300E, 89 560SEL,