  -----Original Message-----
  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Rich Thomas
  Sent: Wednesday, September 21, 2005 11:02 PM
  To: LT Don; Mercedes mailing list
  Subject: Re: [MBZ] here we go again

  No helo rides for me.  I gotta go over to Circuit City Sat morning to get
some bread and diapers and a 60" plasma for my babies, and wait here at the
house for FEMA to bring me my debit card.

  I am thinking about getting Brunnhilde's big ol battery to run the 12V
blender for my Rita 'rita party.  Ought to whip up a coupla batches.  I
picked all my limes the other night and skwooze 'em, got 2 liters of pucker
juice now gotta go get me some cactus juice, didn't want to see a bunch of
little green bullets pinging on my windows.

  --R

  LT Don wrote:
    Rich,

    Wave hello to those who followed in my footsteps, in those white
helicopters with the red and blue stripes. And when they hoist you, be sure
to keep your arms inside the rescue basket, ok?