That's cuz you can par boil them with less cleaning....Makes the Lo Mein easier to make....LOLOL, Mike ----- Original Message ----- From: "Harry " <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, September 22, 2005 3:00 AM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Using dead cats as fuel

Mines a Seal Point and according to the latest prices for the bloodlines of the cat I have some spend upwards of $500 for them. Heck, ya think thats alot have ya ever priced a sphynx? $1500 to $3000 for one thats get this totally hairless

Christopher McCann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

How pricey? My purebred Blue Point Siamese was $100.

What annoys me about this thread is not the dead cat
part, but that, I don't *think* anyone has said
anything of relevance. I read the entire site in
English and it is absolutely fascinating. It differs
from the Carthage plant in that it does not use high
pressure and uses a lower temperture. It runs off its
own fuel (needs 10% of it's diesel production to run).
What a boon. With the current fuel "crisis" why aren't
people all over this? It's clearly industrial, even on
a small scale, but I'm thinking of forwarding the info
to my state rep. Just think how easy it would be for
cities to solve garbage disposal probs, etc.

Christopher

--- Harry <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Sorry guys but this shit of using dead cats as fuel
is just making me sick. I'm just a loyal pet owner
of a pricy siamese named Raja and I doubt he would
approve even in his demise

Mitch Haley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>TimothyPilgrim wrote:
>>
>> Not so, in fact, perhaps PETA could be brought
on-board with this
>> idea! It's a win-win situation - they get to kill
pets to save them
>> from suffering, and we get to burn them in our
cars!

http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/050914/cgw054.html?.v=22

>Thanks, I hadn't seen that one before.
>
>I'll see your newslink and raise you one:

http://home.hamptonroads.com/stories/story.cfm?story=87943&ran=155298&tref=po

http://www.roanoke-chowannewsherald.com/articles/2005/06/18/news/news1.txt

69 280 SEL 120,000 Miles
72 350SL 108,000 Miles
2004 VW Passat 4 Motion
1999 Mazda Miata

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.
As low as $9.95 a month -- Sign up today at
http://isp.netscape.com/register

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.

Search from anywhere on the Web and block those
annoying pop-ups.
Download now at
http://channels.netscape.com/ns/search/install.jsp

Christopher McCann, Squier Park, Kansas City, Missouri
-1985 300SD, 209K miles, "Wulf" (http://www.pictureblogger.com/My-1985-Mercedes-Benz-300SD) -1976 240D, ManyK miles, "AKP-Wagen" (Alternativen Kraftstoffs Prüfenlastwagen = Alternative Fuel Test Vehicle)
-1998 Toyota Sienna CE, 100K miles, "The Van"