Peter,

How do you like your 300GD?  How would you rate it compared to domestic and
foreign SUV's?  Is it a grey-market truck?  A model worth seeking out?  Are
they really worth prices north of $12,000?  What kind of mileage to you get?
Decent enough ride for a daily commuter, or really meant to be used like an
off-road capable truck?

I've always thought they were pretty cool, but they seem to command ridiculous
prices.  I've only seen one for sale locally a few years ago, rusty and very
high mileage, and they wanted $15k for it, AND IT SOLD!  What is the big deal?

--
Very respectfully,
/s/