To: <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Saturday, October 25, 2008 11:49 PM
Subject: [MBZ] 126 brochure & Becker radio

I have volunteered to help sort out all of the car stuff owned by my long
time friend Don (who died last year of metastasized prostate cancer (never went to the doctor)) as a favor to his widow and found in a box a nice 126 brochure that might be of some interest to a dedicated 126 driver. He may have brought
this home from one of his UK trips.

It is 8 1/2 X 11" with about 53 pages and depicts Euro or UK models (corduroy seats and Euro lights) but is in English. It covers 380SE & SEL plus 500SE & SEL. I would say the condition is excellent for something stored in a box for
all these years. I have no idea of it's value so if there is any interest,
email me offline with what you are willing to pay. Photos available if needed.

I also have a 1968 Becker Europa MU AM/FM radio with installation kit removed from a Porsche 911 long ago. I know nothing about Beckers and particularly if
this radio has any value at all. Opinions requested.

RLE

Play online games for FREE at Games.com! All of your favorites, no
registration required and great graphics – check it out!