I am replacing the water pump on the truck, drained the Deathcool, caught most of it. We live on the marsh, have a septic system, I am thinking it probably wouldn't be a good idea to put it down the septic? I can take it into town and pour it in a toilet to the sewer, or to the auto parts store if they collect it. Any thoughts on best disposal method?

GM decided to thread the fan/clutch assembly onto the water pump shaft, no apparent way to get it off when on the truck, jammed a screwdriver in the impellers once I removed the whole deal and the back of the water pump, beat on an adj wrench on the big nut, finally got it loose. There is a pulley on the shaft flange but the fan assy is not bolted to it like on the Benz. Score one for the Germans.

--R