none taken, I'm ok with being lazy at work :D

Luther

Chuck Landenberger wrote:
Luther,
No allegations intended..... Just glad to hear it's cool with your supervisor......

Take care,

Chuck
On Oct 26, 2008, at 10:47 PM, Luther wrote:

On break time? No, I cannot lie. This would be during regular "work" hours. I'm in a position where management is happy to see me not working (sort of like the Maytag man). When I work, I naturally spend money, which cuts into our profit. Could I do this on day shift? Probably not, and that is because the day shift usually has a much higher call volume. Tonight happens to be one of those nights that is very slow. My last call was 25 minutes ago, and we might have periods up to 1 hour without calls. Our supervisor (who works 8a-5p) has no problem if all calls and messages are handled in a timely manner, and all paperwork is completed. Everything else (legal, of course) is fair game.

Luther

Chuck Landenberger wrote:
Luther....

And, of course, you (and the other "employees" who comprise "we") are just watching on your break time, right? Would this be OK if you worked the day shift?

Chuck
Phoenix AZ