Those are NOT ladybugs. Those are Asian Beetles. Ladybugs are orange, don't bite, and don't stink. Asian beetles are more yellow, stink, and bite. They are especially a problem with wine grapes. They also eat holes in apples and other fruit.

Asian beetles were introduced by our gummit to attempt to control aphids in soybeans. As usual, the gummit only succeeded in costing us more and gumming up the works.

"<http://en.thinkexist.com/quotation/if-you-re-not-a-liberal-at-twenty-you-have-no/347162.html>If you're not a liberal at twenty you have no heart, if you're not a conservative at forty you have no brain." Attributed to Sir Winston Churchill