Mine let fly during rush hour traffic in the middle of 10 lanes. Swapped
it out on the side of the road. Not the best start I've had on a camping
trip.

On a side note, I kept wondering what people were yelling at me as they
drove by. Eventually I made it out, "CRACK". Apparently I spent a few
hours mooning the NE population of Atlanta.

-Rolf