1113 model number tells it is a truck, as does the OM352 engine. that engine is a HD truck engine. The 1113 was the small end of the MB made in Brazil trucks sold in the USA 20 some years ago. The 1316 was the heavy end of the line. I may have this backwards, but I think the 11 was the metric ton capacity GVW? at the 13 was related to the Kw power of the engine. maybe 130 Kw? while the 1316 had a heavier payload and a more powerful engine. 130Kw is roughly 175 HP. while 16 would be 160 Kw or roughly equivalent to 215 HP. Sounds about right.