The CDI just decided it doesn't want to run on all cylinders. :(

One moment it was working great, one moment later it was running horrible. It runs like an OM617 with 2+ loose injector lines. I'm going to make sure there are no fuel leaks tomorrow in daylight, and if not going to get it trailered 2 hours down to the dealer in Jackson. I luckily have a friend with a dually and a car trailer!

My theory is the high pressure pump took a dump. There is no white/black/blue smoke out the rear, which leads me to think it is a lack of fuel. I doubt multiple injectors failed at once...

Fortunately I just received my W211 DVD Manual (it is much easier to use than the older ones). So I can hopefully get some insight into this problem. I'm also scouring the internet... I'll find out what the problem is one way or the other.

John