On Thu, 20 Nov 2008 08:06:47 -0600, "Kaleb C. Striplin"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

> Yea, I bought a sub a while back but just now getting around to using
> it.  I assume the VL (volume license) versions can be installed on
> however many computers I want, like the version of XP I currently have?

Last time I had a MSDN subscription, there were limits on the number of
simultaneous installs, particularly on the server products (Windows
Server, Exchange Server, etc.).  Not sure about any workstation limits.
None of it was "enforced" at the time, it was honor-system.  But I'm not
sure that's still the case.

Allan