Come tomorrow I might be out of a job. Just got another email from the president of the company, they are elminating another level of management, which is my boss. Just got a message that we are having a meeting in the morning. No telling what that is all about. So I may get fired, get forclosed on, have to get rid of all my crap, and move to maine or somewhere.

Curt Raymond wrote:
I'll believe that when I see it...

Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 08:06:27 -0600
From: "Kaleb C. Striplin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] my rare 300D 4 speed euro
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>

speaking of which, I might be getting rid of that 380SE with the 5.0
euro in it also.  In fact, I might just get rid of all my crap except
the cars I drive.

Kaleb C. Striplin/Claremore, OK
 92 300SD, 92 300E 4Matic, 91 300D, 91 300E, 89 560SEL,
 87 300SDL x2, 85 380SE 5.0 Euro, 85 190D, 84 190D x2,
 84 300D euro manny, 81 240D, 80 240D, 76 240D,
 76 300D, 72 250C, 69 250, 66 220SEb