More than likely one bulb to do the whole thing but I would have to check on that. Which I don't have time to do now but as a matter of curiosity I will when I get a chance.

Hendrik
with really old Benzes, the newest being nearly 20 years old

Kaleb C. Striplin wrote:
Im sure there are but dont ask me how to get to them, never worked on one of those.

R A Bennell wrote:
Cannot recall. Did anyone have an answer to my earlier question about the climate control panel failing to light up in a 97 E320? Are there bulbs of some sort inside that part of the panel and how does one get to them??

Randy