> ...Even if the lights are all working, I belive the warning lamp can
> illuminate if you have different wattages in the various lamps. Everything
> has to
> be "in balance" to extinguish the dash lamp....

I believe you are thinking about Karma or something. All the lamp out module
is looking for is current flow in a particular circuit reduced below a preset
level. For example, doubling amperage in the brake light circuit will not turn
on the lamp out light. But, putting in a relay when installing brighter
headlight bulbs will turn on the light because the relay draws considerably
less
amperage than a 55W headlight filament.

RLE

One site has it all. Your email accounts, your social networks,