I drove the new (to me) Cadillac this weekend.  We had a four drive to the in
law's house, then on Friday we drove to KC (2 hours) to see the Mizzou v. Ku
game at arrowhead on Saturday, then drove back to In law's house, then left on
Sunday to drive back to Wichita.  I can report that I love this car.  I drove
900 miles over Thursday through Sunday.

On the way up to in law's house (White Cloud, KS), I got 24.4 mpg (a lot of
turnpike at 75+ mph). Then down to KC on the interstate 65-70 averaged 26.6
mpg.  Then on the way back to Wichita, averaged 25.5.  I don't know why the
trip back to Wichita was better than the trip to White Cloud except that there
is a significant increase in elevation between Wichita and White Cloud.

It drove very well, was ultra comfortable and I enjoyed it.

Donald H. Snook