Some of it has changed, some hasn't.

Chappel's is remodeling the old restaurant downtown and has a new place on the north end (quite nice for us since we stay at Don Hall's Guesthouse just down the road). Lots of new stuff downtown -- new convention center, new big library.

We drove through the old "rich people's houses" district, and it's untouched. If I were rich, sigh.

Lots of suburban sprawl, though.

Peter