From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Gary Hurst
Sent: Tuesday, December 09, 2008 9:27 AM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT: Wireless bridge

i just bought one specifically designed to replace the tiny stock antenna on
the pci wirelelss card on my dessktop.  i don't know what any of this means,
but stock is like 2db and this one is 7db and this increase was adequate for
my purposes.  you can get more powerful ones as well though as i've seen
25db ones.