Wasser Pumpe or hoses in the area. It is a hillary with the york compressor. I think you have to take the compressor loose and then remove the bracket to get to all the hoses. the pump itself you should be able to change from the front. Get a flashlight and a mirror and look up under the water pump. if it is leaking you will see a leak from the shaft, or from the weep hole in the casting.