Kaleb wrote: "Got whacked today at work.  I at least have 30 days left there,
could have been worse.  Will get a severance package after that, but the buying
freeze is now back on.  As much as I would love to, I guess Im not going to go
after that 140 with the broken valve cover etc like I planned."

Sorry to hear that Kaleb.  I hope you find something soon.  Too bad you are not
black, or a woman or were sexually harassed.  If you were I could represent you
and we could sue their pants off.

We've never met in person so I am assuming You're not a black woman who was
sexually harassed and prevented from exercising your religion.

Donald H. Snook