Kaleb said...

Well, its not really what I think I want to do, but its an option none
the less.  Its selling cars at Mazda.  I have all these ideas about car
salesman, not sure I want to do it.  Anybody ever done that before?
--
Congratulations, Kaleb!!!

I've never done it myself, but my son sold cars for 6-7 years after he left
school.  It took him about a year to build up a return/referral clientele
(which he had to start over with when he moved to another dealership).  He
was very scrupulous about being honest and dealing straight with his
customers and was lucky to work at a dealership that did business that way
(of course, it took the aforementioned move to get there).  Business was up
and down, so he was careful to put some money aside when times were good to
cover the not so good times.  He did get some good deals on trucks and cars,
and he helped me and our family out several times by spotting good used car
deals as they came through the dealer.

Good luck!!!

Royce